A bridge between research and industry
Synesis is a non-profit European Consortium deriving from public-private collaboration. The private part is made up of small and medium sized Italian and German companies whilst the public part consists of institutes for technological research and development: CNR (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche) for Italy and Fraunhofer Gesellschaft for Germany.
Synesis acts as liaison between the world of research and innovation in the industrial field through research projects and by offering services for technological transfer together with the possibility of direct cooperation with companies mainly operating in the following fields:
- Control systems and automation
- Prototyping and creation of machines for special machining operations
- Simulation and optimisation techniques for the management of production lines and systems, including energy requirements
- Sustainability of industrial production and Life Cycle Assessment
- Life Cycle Design and development of sustainable products
Together for innovation
The collaboration between Provide Solution, Labormak and Synesis will have as its main aim the design and creation of enhanced prototypes which will be used for the testing of experimental technologies and production systems belonging to different sectors, from energy efficiency to the recycling of raw material.